Housecall Pro is headquartered in beautiful San Diego, CA and has recently announced plans for a Denver, CO hub. We are currently fully remote although excited to introduce a hybrid work model in the future that will allow for a combination of both remote and in-office work. We are currently open to candidates in San Diego or Denver, or those planning to move there.
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing an end-to-end SaaS platform that runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, CRM, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing.
Our vision is to revolutionize the home services experience.
Our mission is to unlock the potential of every Pro.
The home services industry remains vast ($700b+) but relatively untouched by technology and unencumbered by a primary competitor. The 3M+ mobile businesses in home services are facing dramatic change as the world shifts from offline to online. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate their transition to technology adoption.
Our Customer Success team is extraordinary. Empathetic, hard working, and focused on partnering with our service professionals. Our success is their success. Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Housecall Pro, helping our service professionals to operate and to grow their businesses.
As an Key Accounts Onboarding Specialist you will be responsible for the onboarding and long term success of our enterprise customers’ accounts. You are a great communicator who is comfortable taking on complex projects with a diverse set of stakeholders. You believe that great isn't good enough. You bring an analytical mind to constantly improve the efficiency and efficacy of your projects. You will use your experience to be a true consultant for small businesses in the home services space.
What you’ll be doing / expectations:
- Own relationship during initial onboarding phase for new Key Accounts: Account activation and transition, increase adoption and product utilization, establish a trusted relationship, drive continued value of our products and services
- Handle long term support requests for training and coaching for all Key Accounts (post onboarding)
- Ability to effectively communicate client information, trends and feedback across teams – sales, marketing, engineering, and tech support
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Identify opportunities for expansion
- Prompt attention to details and timelines with the ability to leverage action
- Innovate on current processes and proactively seek ways to improve the Pro experience
- Improve customer opportunities by leveraging qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Develop processes that distinguish our brand by exceeding customer expectations in support delivery
- Troubleshoot technical issues, have deep product knowledge & ability to be creative and think outside the box for solutions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-4 years of full-time customer success, implementation or sales experience
- Demonstrated experience exceeding customer success or sales metrics
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers and serving as a consultant
- Knowledge of and established relationships within a relevant industry
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Established credibility with service professionals from HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpet cleaning and/or maid specialties
- CRM experience
- Customer success experience is a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company. Our co-founder/President envisioned a software company to help service professionals like his father (a house painter), get to a better life.
- We save our service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling the last, large market ($700b+) untouched by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Our goal is to build a $10 billion+ company that is a powerful brand to home service providers and consumers
- We have fun at work. Really.
- We have a N.A.P. (No Acronym Policy) so we all speak the same language.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off
Housecall Pro celebrates belonging and diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to include equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.