Who is Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- 45% or our sales leadership team started in the Inside Sales role, and 91% have been promoted within the company.
Let’s talk if you are:
- “Systems” devoted: You are highly focused on automation and efficiency and aim to solve all problems with fewer humans and higher automation. You are incredibly organized and methodical with your work and time, which allows you to produce results in less time than your peers, and with the same quality and accuracy.
- Curious Problem Solver: You’re probably the first pick for trivia, and you’re definitely fueled by solutions. You ask the right questions and know how to navigate your resources to create and offer optimized solutions that will pave the way for massive organizational growth.
- Agile: You view change as an opportunity and an exciting challenge. Responding quickly and effectively is in your DNA, and you highly value giving and receiving feedback to drive yourself and your peers to grow personally and professionally.
- Prepare and post month/year end journal entries
- Process accounts payable with a focus on accuracy and data integrity
- Prepare monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Conduct general ledger maintenance
- Assist with presentation of financial statements and managerial reporting to leadership and department heads
- Participate in annual audits (external) - develop flowcharts, narratives, and rollforward schedules; comply with audit timelines, as well as liaise with audit team
- Innovate workpapers and systems toward their optimal efficiencies and automation
- Enhance internal control environment in coordination with Company growth/size
- Become an integral part of an ERP implementation
- BS in Accountancy
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Advanced working proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to manage internal and audit deadlines
- High level of responsibility and reliability
- Desire to grow and take on new challenges in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision
- Experience working with internal and department-level reporting
- Experience with bank reconciliations
- Experience with accounts payable
- ERP implementation and deployment
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.