At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
The Role: Salesforce Administrator
As a Salesforce Administrator and a member of the Technical Operations team, you’ll help manage the day-to-day of our CRM (Salesforce) and adjacent/related tools used by our Sales and Customer Success teams. This work includes user support, maintenance, creation of custom fields, page layouts, reports & dashboards, declarative automations, and basic querying, analysis and upkeep of data.
Our Operations team is extraordinary. Creative, hard working, and focused on improving the lives of our team members. Our success is their success. We’re looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to further empower every team in our organization with powerful tooling and automations.
What you’ll be doing
- Address requests raised by our sales team ranging from troubleshooting, permissions setup, and lead assignment adjustments to configuration changes, data updates, and adding/deleting custom fields
- Handle all administrative functions include user creation & maintenance, report & dashboard creation & updating, and ownership of page layouts
- Implement workflow updates for our sales development representative team and effectively communicate these updates to management for a smooth roll out process
- Build automations using Salesforce’s declarative tools (Process Builder, Flow Builder), then measure and analyze quality and effectiveness
- Assist in managing the lead list import process - ensure lists are appropriately formatted, cleared of duplicates, scrubbed using third-party compliance tools, and correctly uploaded to Salesforce
- Actively participate in iterative weekly team planning processes, weighing in with your point of view and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator preferred
- Experience working in lightning, data loader, flow, and process builder
- High proficiency in creating custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, and formula fields
- Strong communication, documentation, problem-solving skills
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.