Housecall Pro is currently fully remote, although we are excited to introduce a hybrid work model in 2021 that will allow for a combination of both remote and in-office work. We are open to candidates in San Diego or Denver, or those planning to move there.
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
The role: Technical Operations Coordinator
As a member of the Technical Operations team, you’ll help manage the day-to-day of our CRM (Salesforce) and adjacent/related tools used by our Sales and Customer Success teams. This work includes user support, maintenance, creation of custom fields, page layouts, reports & dashboards, declarative automations, and basic querying, analysis and upkeep of data.
What you’ll be doing
- Address requests raised by our go-to-market teams ranging from troubleshooting, permissions setup, and lead assignment adjustments to configuration changes, data updates, and adding/deleting custom fields.
- Build automations using Salesforce’s declarative tools (Process Builder, Flow Builder), then measure and analyze quality and effectiveness.
- Create advanced reports and dashboards using Salesforce, Snowflake, Excel, and Google Sheet - update when necessary and ensure data is displayed correctly.
- Reconcile lead counts, demos, enrollments, etc. on daily basis to ensure proper business reporting while identifying opportunities for improving process and tooling.
- Manage the lead list import process - ensure lists are appropriately formatted, cleared of duplicates, scrubbed using third-party compliance tools, and correctly uploaded to Salesforce.
- Actively participate in iterative weekly team planning processes, weighing in with your point of view and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with or interest in Salesforce, database administration, and revenue operations
- Knack for working with systems and tools, generally speaking (ie, “I love hacking together automations using Zapier”)
- Experience with data modelling and analysis in Excel; basic SQL knowledge is a plus
- Intellectually curious, interested in learning new things, and good problem solver
- Track record of accountability, work ethic, and integrity
- Proven organizational skills with keen attention to detail and bias for action
- Communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships in distributed work environment
- Inclination towards serving others, including desire to make sales and customer success reps’ day-to-day more efficient and productive
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.